For the last five years, Phuong and Thomas have worked together to empower him to tell his meaningful stories. Listen to Thomas share what he believes every human wants from his/her SLP. Phuong whole-heartedly agrees.
The Heartbeat of Speech-Language Pathology
Unveil the Heart and Impact of Speech-Language Pathology
Let us be inspired. Through personal narratives and meaningful stories, The Heartbeat of Speech-Language Pathology will ignite and re-energize your role as a speech-language pathologist.
An invited contributor and presenter for ASHA and various organizations across the country, Phuong Lien Palafox whole-heartedly understands that our work is about people.
The foundation and magic of our labor in speech-language pathology boils down to the humans we serve and the connections we make. The best part is that we can address the comprehensive needs of our students and clients within the framework of evidence-based practices.
The Heartbeat of Speech-Language Pathology will:
- Support the emotional, behavioral and cognitive needs of your students and clients through evidence-based practices
- Transform and maximize your efforts for serving our diverse populations
- Provide functional strategies that will improve your therapy.
- Maximize your efforts as a speech-language pathologist throughout your career
- Remind you why you choose to be a speech-language pathologist in the first place and how you make a difference, one session at a time.