Students leave graduate programs and enter highly, highly diverse work environments. It doesn’t matter if they join a pediatric, school, or geriatric setting. It doesn’t matter if they move to rural or urban locations.
Understanding the role that culture and second-language influence have on communication is crucial to effectively diagnosing and treating all disorders. Now, you can easily add this critical element to your curriculum.
Here are 3 great ways that colleges and universities are using their grants money and funding to ensure that their students and staff have access to rich and applicable information on cultural and linguistic diversity.
Online Learning and Books for your Class at a Discount
Choose from over 40 courses and 10 books to create a bundle of information that is exactly tailored to your curriculum. Your students will enjoy a university discount and can submit their course completion certificates to let you know they have mastered the content.
Need case studies or presentation materials for your class? Why reinvent the wheel? We host conferences nationally and happily share content for you to present to your students.
Live Webinars Right in Your Classroom
Our live webinars are hugely popular for 3 main reasons:
- They enrich your curriculum by adding cultural competency to any CSD topic.
- Your students hear from seasoned professionals on how to exactly apply what you are teaching out in the real world.
- They are cost effective and easily match your teaching schedule.
Host a 1 or 2 day conference for your university and professionals in your area. There are huge benefits to creating a conference that is open to the community .
- Create a profitable event for your department
- Create strong ties with professionals in your community to increase your student clinic placements
- Bring the newest research on multi-cultural issues to your faculty and see how the research is being applied successfully across the country
(512) 480-9573 | firstname.lastname@example.org