Professional Groups and School Districts hire us repeatedly for school therapy services for 3 key reasons:
- Their diverse populations are effectively evaluated, treated, and dismissed thereby providing great compliance.
- Their staff does not feel the stress of rising, falling, and changing populations because we fill in the necessary gaps by taking on the evaluations, therapy, and covering maternity and medical leaves.
- They receive workshops, support, resources, and continuing education.
- We are cost effective because we cover single events, partial, and full-time positions without the burden of a salary and benefits.
We pride ourselves on our high quality school therapy services and our communication with campus personnel.
- We provide a variety of models (full-time, part-time, therapy only, evaluations only, consultation) to meet caseload demands and budgetary needs.
- Full-time positions include ARD meetings, evaluations, referral support, and Medicaid and administrative paperwork.
- Therapy positions include direct contact time with students and documentation. We conduct individual and small-group therapy sessions for English speakers, Spanish speakers, Vietnamese speakers, and others with speech and language disorders.
- Evaluations include review of educational records, conversations with teachers and families, testing, a written report, and discussion of results with teachers and families.
Thank you ALL so much for your efficiency! I am so impressed with your company. It was so wonderful to have everything in impeccable order and on time. Denise Minton, M.Ed., CCC-SLP, Hays C.I.S.D. Coordinator of Speech-Language Therapy Services
I wanted to take a minute to say thank you for placing Kristin Sancovich at our school. I hope that I am fortunate enough to work with her again next year. Kristin exemplifies flexibility and being a team player. She works hard to meet the needs of all students, she always has a positive attitude, and she takes all of the vast responsibilities put on her plate in stride. Kristin is prepared for ARDs, participates in staffings, and works in SEM without complaint. She juggles the responsibilities of ARD facilitator, speech language pathologist, consultant and educator in more than our school district, while maintaining a calm demeanor that does not show how truly busy she is. Kristin is approachable and easy to work with and I sincerely appreciate her and her expertise.