Hello! And thank you for visiting our site. Most commonly asked questions about Bilinguistics, our products and our online courses (with continuing education credits) are located below. Do not hesitate to contact us to get the information you need. Our goal is to be a reliable resource for you.
- What do I do if I am concerned about my child's communication?
- Which insurances do you accept?
Bilinguistics proudly accepts:
Blue Cross - Blue Shield
Medicaid (Amerigroup, CHIP, CSHCN, Superior, Sendero)
Online Course Purchase & General Information
- Do I need to pay an annual subscription to take these course?
Courses can be taken individually. We do offer a unlimited access to all courses on our subscription site.
- What if I have a question about the course or want more information?
All of our authors are accessible and happy to communicate with you. CONTACT US and let us know how we can help you, and let us know the best way to reach you.
- How much do the courses cost?
Each course is $15 per CEU. For example a .1 CEU course is $15, a .2 CEU course is $30, etc.
- What do I do if I have technical problems with a course?
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address the problem immediately.
- Can I purchase multiple courses at a discount?
Yes. By becoming a member on our SLP Impact Community, you can take any and/or all courses on the website for an entire year.
- I want to buy for all of my staff members. Can multiple courses be purchased for a group?
Definitely! By joining our SLPImpact Community as a Team, your entire staff gets access to our entire CEU course library, access to Bilinguistics for questions, monthly masterclasses, and video tutorials.
- Can I suggest a topic for a course?
Yes, our course content is driven by the current needs of our field and the feedback from SLPs just like you. Click on the CONTACT US link at the top of the page, and let us know what we can present to you. Please include your email.
- Do you do live presentations or present this information in person?
Online Course CEU & Certification Questions
- When are CEU courses reported to ASHA? Will I receive credit for the correct date that I took the course?
Reporting is done quarterly. Therefore, you may not see your course on the ASHA transcript immediately after completion.
Although the courses are reported quarterly, the CEU credit on your transcript will reflect the month in which you took the course.
- I took a course before but have lost the certificate, can I get another one?
Yes, records are kept for three years. Contact us directly and provide your name, the name of the course and the date that you took the course. We will produce a new certificate for you and email it for free.
- Why do the courses say .1 CEU and not 1 CEU?
ASHA requires that 10 contact hours are gained each year. Each CEU is 1/10th (.1) of each year’s requirements.
- What is the difference between ASHA CEUs and other CEUs?
ASHA approved CE providers must meet stringent standards set by ASHA's Continuing Education Board. Only activities offering ASHA CEUs can be posted on your registry transcript. There are other types of CEUs and credits in the marketplace. However, ASHA does not regulate other types of credit. We advise you to contact your state licensing board to see what other types of credit are acceptable toward your licensure requirements. (ASHA.org)
- Will these Continuing Education Units be recognized in my state?
If your state recognizes ASHA CEUs (which, to our knowledge, all of them do) then our courses can be used for maintenance of licensure.
- I didn't receive a CEU certificate in my email. What should I do?
Please check your SPAM folder. The CEU certificate is generated as a .pdf file and some mail servers first treat it as spam.
If you still cannot find your certificate, please email email@example.com with your name, course title, date you took the course and we will be happy to send it to you.
- My order shows as processing. Do I have access?
- How do I receive my ASHA CEUs after taking a course?
Upon completion of a course, the certificate of completion can immediately be downloaded and is also emailed to you as a .pdf document.
You must provide your ASHA number in order to receive credit for any courses taken.